- Commissioners' New Program to Infuse Millions into Local Communities for Job Creation, Economic Development
- 2015 Budget Promotes Job Creation & Community Safety; Provides Health & Human Services; Plans for the Future
- Commissioners Invest in Local Workforce through Grant to CoverMyMeds Resulting in 116 New Jobs
- Commissioners Approve Workforce Innovation Training Grant to Columbus Castings for 550 New Manufacturing Jobs
- Franklin County sales-tax hike to fund economic development
- 2014 Budget to Focus on Job Creation, Community Security, and Safety Net Services
- Commissioners Unveil New Job Training Program to Benefit Residents and Businesses
- Commissioners Invest in Main Street, Franklin County
- County Earns National Award for Workforce Innovation Training Grant Program
- Commissioners Approve First People Works Grant Aimed at Providing a Pathway out of Poverty
- Commissioners Support Local Business Diverting Construction Waste from Landfills
- Commissioners' Energy Works Program to Provide Loans for Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Commissioners Approve First Round of Infrastructure Bank Loans to Local Municipalities
- Commissioners Fund First Energy Efficiency Project, Loan Leveraged to Boost Development, Sustainability
- Commissioners Continue Investments in Infrastructure to Spur Job Creation, Economic Development
- Commissioners’ Grant to South Side Manufacturer Creates 114 New Jobs
- People Works Grants Provide Pathway out of Poverty for 170 Residents
Why Franklin County
Franklin County Economic Development and Planning can offer you several programs - including a mix of federal, state and county tax incentives, loans, grants, and workforce development programs - that can provide you with critical resources to achieve your goals. We realize Franklin County’s prosperity depends on the strength of our local businesses, and are committed to ensuring your success.
In this tab, you will find:
- Information about the competitiveness of Franklin County and our region.
- Information on Franklin County’s Economic Development incentives, including our tax incentive programs and our Workforce Innovation Training Grant program.
- Information on the high quality of life our residents enjoy, and the many ways our Economic Development programs and services support our community’s high quality of life.
In addition to our own incentive programs, we offer a number of additional business services through our Economic Development partners. More information on these partners and their services can be found through our Business Services.
Franklin County Profile
Board of Commissioners Agencies
- Animal Care & Control
- Child Support Enforcement
- Economic Development
- Fleet Management
- Homeland Security
& Justice Programs
- Human Resources