Guidelines for Reporting Abuse
The first step in helping abused or neglected children is learning to recognize the signs of child abuse and neglect.
Click the link below for information that may help you to recognize a child that needs help.
How to Get Help in an Emergency
FCCS's mascot Ted D. Bear shares tips for calling 911 and getting help during an emergency. Click on the link below for a printable flyer:
December 2014 Connects E-News
The latest issue of Connects E-News is here! Features include: Support Holiday Wish and Delight a Child, Wright State's Independent Scholars Network Supports Agency Youth and FCCS Names 2014 Employees of the year.
Accent on Kids Winter 2014
Features of our quarterly print publication include: Children Services 2014 Levy Passed, Help Grant a Child's Holiday Wish and FCCS Celebrates National Adoption Month.
Volunteers and Mentors Needed
Franklin County Children Services' volunteers and mentors are everyday heroes in the lives of our youth. For information about FCCS volunteers and mentors click here or call (614) 275-2690.
Help Children Services make this holiday the caring and giving season it was meant to be.
For more than 50 years, Franklin County Children Services has granted children's wishes through Holiday Wish. These are children who may have experienced abuse, neglect or other difficult home conditions and rely on the generosity of our community to put the joy back into their holidays. Last year, our community provided gifts for more than 5,000 children. These children are under the care of Children Services and may live in their own homes, with relatives, in foster homes or residential care.
There are several ways you can help:
- Sponsor one or more young children at $40 each
- Sponsor one or more older youth at $50 each
- Make a donation of any amount to sponsor a youth
- Donate new toys of any kind
- Make a donation online: franklincountyohio.gov/fccsholidaywish
- Call Holiday Wish at (614) 275-2525
- Email us at email@example.com
- Click here to view the Holiday Wish webpage
- Click here to view a printable Holiday Wish flyer
- Click here to view Directions to our Holiday Wish Donation Drop off Location
- Holiday Wish Media Release
- Holiday Wish Donation and Toy Drive Sponsors
Now through December
855 W. Mound Street
For more than 50 years, Holiday Wish has provided gifts to children under the care of FCCS who might not otherwise receive them. Join us in helping make wishes come true! For more information or to donate: