You can grant a child's holiday wish.
Call (614) 275-2525 or click here to donate online.
Holiday Wish is a personalized gift-giving program that allows youth under the care of Franklin County Children Services to request a special toy or gift. Each year, the central Ohio community provides gifts for more than 5,000 children who may have experienced abuse, neglect or other difficult home conditions. In some cases, these are the only gifts that these children will receive all year. You can help make the holidays special for a child in need.
Here is how Holiday Wish works:
- Each child age 11 and younger selects toys or other gifts valued at $40.
- Each youth age 12 and older receives a $50 gift card.
- Donations of any dollar amount are accepted to help purchase gift cards and food certificates for families. Donations may be tax deductible.
- Donors may sponsor one or more children. They will receive each child's wish list, shop for the toys, wrap each gift separately, and deliver them to Holiday Wish.
- Individuals and groups may also contribute new, unwrapped toys and gifts of their choice and drop them off at Holiday Wish.
Holiday Wish is located near I-70 in the Children Services' building at 855 West Mound Street, Columbus, OH 43223. We are open to receive donations as follows:
- November 24 - December 23: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- December 6 - 7, 13 - 14: Saturday - Sunday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- December 24: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Help make a child's wish come true this year by:
- Clicking here to donate online
- Contacting Holiday Wish at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 275-2525 to sponsor a child or learn more about the program
Click below to watch a Holiday Wish video.