You can grant a child's holiday wish.
For the last 50 years, Franklin County Children Services has granted the wishes of more than 150,000 children through Holiday Wish. These are children who may have experienced abuse, neglect or other difficult home conditions and rely on the generosity of our community to put the joy back into their holidays. Last year, our community provided gifts for over 5,000 children. These children are under the care of Children Services and may live in their own homes, with relatives, in foster homes or residential care.
We are accepting donations of new unwrapped toys at 855 W. Mound Street. Holiday Wish is open for donations as follows:
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, December 4: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturdays December 7 & 14: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sundays December 8 & 15: 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
(Closed at 1 p.m. on December 24)
For more information or to donate:
Click here to watch our video:
You can help us grant wishes in several ways:
- Sponsor one or more young children at $40 each.
- Sponsor one or more older youth at $50 each.
- Make a donation of any amount to sponsor any youth.
- Donate new, unwrapped toys of any kind. We provide a list of popular items.
- Make a donation online. Click here now.
- Participate in a toy drive organized by one our Holiday Wish Community Sponsors. Drop off a new, unwrapped toy at one of their locations.
Use the links below to find out more:
- Holiday Wish flyer
- Suggested toy list
- Directions to the Holiday Wish drop-off location
- Holiday Wish media release
- A Note on Batteries and Recalls
- Holiday Wish in the local media