Skip to content
24-Hour Child Abuse Hotline 614-229-7000

Foster Care

foster care

Franklin County Children Services makes every effort to work with families to resolve their issues while the children remain in the home. If this cannot be done, due to safety issues, Children Services places children in out-of-home care. When a child must be placed away from home, the agency seeks the least restrictive placement possible with family members, other kin, or in foster homes. Children Services works closely with several organizations that provide foster care services, when placement is necessary. Anyone interested in becoming a foster parent should contact a foster care provider agency. Several are listed below.

Foster Care Agency List