ABC6 Story on FCEM&HS Adding Outdoor Warning Sirens in Franklin County Posted 5/22/13
NBC4 Story on FCEM&HS Prepared for Downtown Tornado Posted 5/22/13
WBNS Story on Franklin County Officials Installing More Tornado Sirens Posted 5/22/13
Columbus Dispatch Story on More Sirens to Warn Central Ohio Residents of Tornado Threat Posted 5/22/13
Director Pannell Talks with Dino & Stacy from Sunny 95 on Emergency Preparedness for Franklin County Residents Posted 5/22/13
Director Pannell Talks with WTVN's Joel Riley about Tornado Preparedness in Franklin County Posted 5/22/13
NBC4 Story on FCEM&HS Adding Outdoor Warning Sirens in Franklin County Posted 5/21/13
10TV Story on FCEM&HS Installing Additional Warning Sirens in Franklin County Posted 5/16/13
2012 FCEM&HS Annual Report Posted 5/16/13
10TV Story on FCEM&HS 2013 Full Scale Exercise Posted 4/5/13
WSYX/ABC6 Story on FCEM&HS 2013 Full Scale Exercise Posted 4/5/13
FCEM&HS Holds 2013 Full Scale Exercise April 4th Posted 3/29/13
NBC4 Story on Columbus Adding 14 New Outdoor Warning Posted 3/20/13
Flood Safety Awareness Week is March 18-22 Posted 3/15/13
10TV Story on Statewide Tornado Drill Posted 3/6/13
Statewide Tornado Drill is this Wednesday, March 6 at 9:50 a.m. – Not at Noon Posted 3/4/13
Ohio Spring Severe Weather Awareness Week Is March 3-9 Posted 3/1/13
OEMA offers FEMA Design and Construction Guidance for Safe Rooms Course on April 3, 2013 Posted 2/28/13
Spring Severe Weather Is Subject Of Awareness Activities In March Posted 2/26/13
County Emergency Management Director Introduces Innovative Homeland Security Enterprise Initiative to Franklin County Decision Makers on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 Posted 2/20/13
FCEM&HS, OSU To Co-Host NWS Severe-Weather Spotter Traning March 2 Posted 2/13/13
FCEM&HS Urges Participation in Annual Ohio Statewide Tornado Drill – March 6 Posted 2/8/13
FCEM&HS Report – Ohio Spring Severe Weather Issue Posted 2/8/13
FCEM&HS 2012 Accomplishments Posted 2/7/13
Franklin County Jurisdictions Receive FEMA Money for June 29 Severe Posted 1/25/13
FCEM&HS Urges Participation in the Great Central U.S. ShakeOut Earthquake Drill - February 7, 2013 Posted 1/25/13
The Great Central U.S. ShakeOut Earthquake Drill - February 7, 2013 Posted 1/25/13
FCEM&HS Executive Committee Elects 2013 Chairperson & Vice Chairperson Posted 1/22/13
Local Veterans participate in CERT Training January Posted 1/12/13
Free Annual Weather Spotter Training held March 2, 2013 Posted 1/2/13
Register for March 2 Weather Spotter Training Posted 12/28/12
Winter Weather Advisory for Franklin County Posted 12/28/12
Wind Advisory for Franklin County Posted 12/20/12
Winter Weather Advisory for Franklin County Posted 12/20/12
Columbus Dispatch Op-Ed Column - Too many disasters are nationalized Posted 11/28/12
Director Mike Pannell Featured on Sunny 95's "Perspective" Posted 11/19/12
O'Shaughnessy Dam - Best Maintained Dam Posted 11/8/12
FCEM&HS Holds 2012 Regional Joint Emergency Operations Center Functional Exercise On November 15th Posted 11/8/12
FCEM&HS Report - November 2012 Newsletter Posted 10/31/12
FCEM&HS High Wind Warning Update Posted 10/29/12
FCEM&HS Receives More Than $200,000 In Regional Homeland Security Funding Posted 10/19/12
10TV Story on Ohio Safe Room Rebate Program Posted 9/6/12
FCEM&HS Recognizes 9th Annual National Preparedness Month Posted 8/29/12
FCEM&HS Hosts Public Assistance Applicant's Briefing Posted 8/27/12
FCEM&HS Encourages Participation in the Ohio Safe Room Rebate Program Posted 8/13/12
AEP Weather Alert Posted 7/26/12
Agency Brief to Executive Committee Posted 7/19/12
Public Health Advisory For Excessive Heat Warning July 6, 7 Posted 7/6/12
More Information From the Red Cross About Cooling Centers and Emergency Shelters in Central Ohio Posted 7/6/12
NEWS RELEASE: Franklin County offering Emergency Assistance to Vulnerable Low-Income Families and Residents Posted 7/5/12
Updated Recap of Cooling Centers In Franklin County Latest Post 7/6/12
The following daytime cooling centers have been set up and are operating in Franklin County, allowing citizens the opportunity to escape high temperatures. All centers listed here are open today (July 6); some centers are not scheduled at this time to be open during the weekend; only confirmed hours are listed for each center below. Pets/service animals are allowed in some of the cooling centers. Most of the centers are ADA compliant.
- Bexley Public Library, 2411 East Main Street, until 6:00 pm on July 6, 9:00 am-6:00 pm on July 7, and 1:00 pm-5:00 pm on July 8. ADA compliant. No pets.
- Columbus – Dodge Recreation Center, 667 Sullivant Ave., until 7:00 pm July 6. ADA compliant. Pets allowed: cats if caged, dogs if leashed, service animals.
- Columbus – Far East Recreation Center, 1826 Lattimer Dr., open until 7:00 pm on July 6, dinner served 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm. ADA compliant. Pets allowed: Caged/leashed pets only.
- Columbus – Douglas Recreation Center, 1250 Windsor Ave., until 7:00 pm July 6, dinner served 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Pets allowed: Caged/leashed pets only.
- Columbus – Beatty Recreation Center, 247 North Ohio Ave., open until 6:00 pm on July 6. Pets allowed: Caged/leashed pets only.
- Columbus – Carriage Place Recreation Center, 4900 Sawmill Rd., open until 6:00 pm on July 6. Pets allowed: Caged/leashed pets only.
- Columbus – Gillie Recreation Center, 2100 Morse Rd., open until 5:00 pm on July 6. Pets allowed: Caged/leashed pets only.
- Columbus – Glenwood Recreation Center, 1925 West Broad St., open until 6:00 pm on July 6. Pets allowed: Caged/leashed pets only.
- Columbus – Howard Recreation Center, 2505 North Cassady Ave., open until 6:00 pm on July 6. Pets allowed: Caged/leashed pets only.
- Columbus – Lazelle Woods Recreation Center, 8140 Sancus Blvd., open until 6:00 pm on July 6. Pets allowed: Caged/leashed pets only.
- Columbus – Marion Franklin Recreation Center, 2801 Lockbourne Rd., open until 6:00 pm on July 6. Pets allowed: Caged/leashed pets only.
- Columbus – Martin Janis Recreation Center, 600 East 11th Ave., until 5:00 pm on July 6. Pets allowed: Caged/leashed pets only.
- Columbus – Whetstone Recreation Center, 3923 North High St., open until 6:00 pm on July 6. Pets allowed: Caged/leashed pets only.
- Columbus – Woodward Recreation Center, 5147 Karl Rd., open until 6:00 pm on July 6. Pets allowed: Caged/leashed pets only.
- Dublin– Dublin Community Center, 5600 Post Rd., open until 9:30 pm on July 6, 8:00 am-8:00 pm on July 7, and 8:00 am-8:00 pm on July 8. ADA compliant. No pets. Dublin residents only.
- Gahanna – Gahanna Senior Center, 460 Rocky Fork Blvd., until 4:30 pm on July 6. ADA compliant. No pets.
- Gahanna – Peace Lutheran Church, 455 Clark State Rd., 24 hour shelter; operation of this shelter is subject to change over the weekend. ADA compliant. No pets. Dinner served 6:00 pm-7:00 pm.
- Gahanna – Stoneybrook United Methodist Church, 485 Cherry Bottom Rd., until 5:00 pm on July 6; showers, beds, charging stations. ADA compliant. No pets.
- Madison Twp Community Center, 4575 Madison Ln., until 4:00 pm on July 6. ADA compliant. No pets.
- Worthington Community Center, 345 East Wilson Bridge Rd., until 9:00 pm on July 6, 8:00 am-8:00 pm on July 7, and 10:00 am-6:00 pm on July 8. ADA compliant. No pets.
- Worthington - Old Worthington Main Library, 820 High St, until 6:00 pm on July 6, and 9:00 am-6:00 pm on July 7. ADA compliant. No pets.
- Worthington - Northwest Library, 2280 Hard Road, until 6:00 pm on July 6, and 9:00 am-6:00 pm on July 7. ADA compliant. No pets.
- Worthington Park Centre, 1389 Worthington Centre Drive, until 6:00 pm on July 6, and 9:00 am-6:00 pm on July 7. ADA compliant. No pets.
- McConnell Arts Center (MAC), 777 Evening Street, until 5:00 pm July 6, 10:00 am until 5:00 pm on July 7, and 12:00 am until 5:00 pm on July 8. Electricity, art, and WiFi.
June 29, 2012 Thunderstorm Situation Reports Latest Post 7/5/12
Recap of Central Ohio Area Cooling Centers: Daytime Centers Provide Citizens Relief from Heat Posted 7/03/12
Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Crisis Action System (CAS) Level 2 Activation Posted 7/03/12
Brief Facts about the Federal Emergency Declaration Posted 7/02/12
Central Ohio Cooling Shelters Posted 7/02/12
Cooling Centers Open Today, by Community: Posted 7/02/12
- Blendon Twp 6330 Hempstead Rd until 7pm today 614-882-1260, No pets.
- Columbus West Side, Dodge Recreation center 667 Sullivant Av until 6pm 614-645-8151, service animals only.
- Columbus East side, Far East Recreation Center 1826 Lattimer Dr until 6pm, pets accepted in cage or leashed only.
- Dublin Community Center 5600 Post Rd until 8:00pm 614-410-4550, showers, charge phones, laptops, ect., No pets.
- Gahanna Senior center 480 Rockey Fork Blvd until 5:00pm can charge electronics 614-342-4000. No pets.
- Worthington Community Center 345 East Wilson bridge Rd until 9 436-2743 9:00pm.
- Bexley Public Library 2411 E main Street 614-231-2793.
- Madison Township, Madison Twp Community Center 4575 Madison Lane, 11-7 today and Tuesday 836-5308 No pets.
American Red Cross Heat Shelter Openings Posted 7/02/12
Columbus Mayor Michael Coleman Implements Operation Cool-Down Posted 7/02/12
City of Dublin Thunderstorm Recovery Updates Posted 7/02/12
City of Gahanna Thunderstorm Recovery Updates Posted 7/02/12
Jurisdictional Declarations of State of Emergency Posted 7/02/12
FCEM&HS in the News: Parts For Tornado Sirens To Be Updated (NBC4i Video) Posted 6/26/12
FCEM&HS In the News: County Pushes Upgrades of Sirens: 13 Communities Advised, But Not Required, to Retrofit Warning Systems to Prevent Failures Posted 6/25/12
FCEM&HS In the News: Emergency agency extends reach of sirens: Alarm system covers more of Franklin County Posted 6/15/12
Agency Brief to Franklin County Advisory Group Posted 6/14/12
FCEM&HS Report – June 2012 Newsletter Posted 6/12/12
Agency Brief to Executive Committee Posted 5/16/12
Innis Elementary Students Receive a Lesson in Tornado Safety; FCEM&HS, School to Explore Partnership for Community Preparedness Education Posted 5/10/12
Director Pannell To Talk Tornado Safety to Innis Elementary School Students Thursday Posted 5/9/12
FCEM&HS Director Completes NPS Executive Leaders Program Posted 5/1/12
Brief to Ohio's Local EMAs on Integrated Risk Management (2012 OEMA Spring Directors' Seminar) (PowerPoint Show) Posted 4/20/12
STATEWIDE TORNADO DRILL IS THIS WEDNESDAY AT 9:50 A.M. - NOT AT NOON; Part of Spring Severe Weather Awareness Week, March 25-31 Posted 3/26/12
STATEWIDE TORNADO DRILL IS 9:50 A.M. MARCH 28 – NOT AT NOON; FCEM&HS Urging Community to Participate in Annual Readiness Test Posted 3/22/12
Agency Brief to Executive Committee (PowerPoint Show) Posted 3/21/12
SPRING SEVERE WEATHER AWARENESS WEEK IS MARCH 25-31; Clear Channel Outdoor Helping Promote Awareness of Tornadoes, Other Spring Hazards Posted 3/20/12
Joplin District Rep: Don't Use Hallways As Tornado Shelters Posted 3/16/12
FLOOD SAFETY AWARENESS WEEK IS MARCH 12-16; Clear Channel Outdoor Donates Digital Billboards Cautioning: 'Turn around, don't drown' Posted 3/6/12
FCEM&HS Report – March 2012 Newsletter Posted 3/1/12
SPRING SEVERE WEATHER IS SUBJECT OF AWARENESS ACTIVITIES IN MARCH: Clear Channel Outdoor, OSU, National Weather Service Teaming with FCEM&HS to Promote Hazards Posted 2/29/12
MEMO FROM FCEM&HS: Join in the Statewide Tornado Drill at 9:50 a.m. March 28 Posted 2/29/12
Wanted: Sandbag volunteers; Franklin County prepares for No. 1 weather hazard Posted 2/15/12
Operation Flood Fight, Posted 2/14/12
Volunteers needed: Learn to sandbag in a catastrophic flood. (Click for News Release and Fact Sheet.) To register online for a 2-hour sandbag training class at the City of Columbus Department of Public Utilities, 1250 Fairwood Ave., Columbus, choose one of the links below:
Free Annual Weather Spotter Training March 3 Will Help Safeguard Public Posted 1/24/12
Register for March 3 Weather Spotter Training
FCEM&HS In the News: County's risk plan model for state Posted 1/20/12
Agency Brief to Executive Committee Posted 1/18/12
FCEM&HS Conducts Periodic, Non-Wednesday Tests of Outdoor Warning Sirens Posted 1/5/12
Agency Brief to Columbus Urban Area Homeland Security Advisory Committee Posted 1/4/12
Agency Brief to Franklin County Fire Chiefs Association Posted 12/13/11
FEMA to Midwesterners: Start Preparing Now for Severe Winter Weather Posted 12/12/11
Safety Tips on Winter Storms and Extreme Cold Posted 12/12/11
FCEM&HS Report: December 2011 Newsletter Posted 12/8/11
Director's Brief to Franklin County Commissioners Budget Hearing Posted 11/29/11
Video: Channel 4 News on FCEM&HS's Operation Flood Fight, 'Preparing for the Big One' Posted 11/21/11
'Operation Flood Fight' Fact Sheet Posted 11/18/11
Agency Brief to Executive Committee Posted 11/16/11
National Emergency Alert System Test 2:00 p.m. (EST) Nov. 9, 2011 Posted 10/17/11
Franklin County Regional Training and Exercise Strategy (.PDF) Posted 9/14/11
Emergency Volunteers Sworn in on 9/11
Nearly 50 emergency volunteers are sworn in at FCEM&HS by Director Pannell on 9/11. Volunteers are a force multiplier, ready to help when needed in a disaster. This group represented several local volunteer agencies, including the Franklin County Community Emergency Response Team, the Franklin County and Columbus Medical Reserve Corps, and Central Ohio Amateur Radio Emergency Services. Swearing-in of emergency volunteers is a requirement under state law.
Audio of Director Pannell 9/11 Interview with Sunny 95 FM on Homeland Security in Franklin County Posted 9/12/11
Periodic, Non-Wednesday Tests of Outdoor Warning Sirens Underway (.PDF) Posted 9/9/11
Source of Outdoor Warning Siren Radio Interference Found, Corrected (.PDF) Posted 8/12/11
Siren Activation Slightly Delayed Today in Weekly Test; System Under Maintenance Check Now (.PDF) Posted 8/10/11
This is Integrated Risk Management: Brief to Franklin County Executive Committee (.PDF) Posted 8/10/11
FCEM&HS Proposed 2012 Budget: Brief to Franklin County Executive Committee (.PDF) Posted 8/10/11
September Is National Preparedness Month
News Release: Mayor Coleman Implements Operation Cool Down to Beat the Heat (.PDF) Posted 7/19/11
Heat Safety Tips from Franklin County Public Health Posted 7/19/11
CPH/FCPH News Release: Stay Safe and Healthy During a Heat Advisory Posted 7/18/11
Director Pannell's Brief to the Executive Committee (.PDF) Posted 6/15/11
News Release: Lightning Safety Awareness Week is June 19-25; Number of Lightning-Strike Fatalities Dropping - Staying Indoors is Key to Safety (.PDF) Posted 6/14/11
Director Pannell's Brief to the Franklin County Advisory Council (.PDF) Posted 6/10/11
FCEM&HS Annual Report for 2010 (.PDF) Posted 6/9/11
NEWS RELEASE: Outdoor Warning Sirens Will Undergo Routine Test Today Countywide; Isolated Siren Activation Anomalies Overnight Being Checked Out, Corrected (.PDF) (.DOC) Posted 5/25/11
Outdoor Warning Siren Test Today (.PDF) (.DOC) Posted 5/11/11
Flood Warning Cancelled for Big Darby Creek at Darbyville (.PDF) (.DOC) Posted 5/5/11
NWS Flood Warning Continues for Big Darby Until Thursday Morning (.PDF) (.DOC) Posted 5/4/11
NWS flood warning for Big Darby Creek Until Thursday Afternoon (.PDF) (.DOC) Posted 5/3/11
NWS cancels flood watch for our area today (.PDF) (.DOC) Posted 5/3/11
Flood watch for our area until 6 p.m. today, issued by NWS Wilmington (.PDF) (.DOC) Posted 5/3/11
FCEM&HS in the News: County offers emergency bulletins on Twitter Posted 5/2/11
FCEM&HS Launches Twitter as New Way to Communicate During Emergencies; Follow Agency on Twitter for Alerts and Preparedness Tips (.PDF) (.DOC) Posted 5/2/11
FCEM&HS In the News: 10TV's Josh Poland Shows You How To Survive A Tornado (Video) Posted 4/29/11
No Test Today for Franklin County Outdoor Warning Sirens (.PDF) (.DOC) Posted 4/27/11
Flash Flood Watch for Our Area for Wednesday (.PDF) (.DOC) Posted 4/26/11
Learn More About New National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) Replaces Color-Coded Homeland Security Advisory System Posted 4/26/11
Flood Watch for Our Area Today Is Cancelled (.PDF) (.DOC) Posted 4/25/11
Flash Flood Watch Continues for Our Area Into Monday Posted 4/24/11
Flash Flood Watch for our area from National Weather Service Wilmington OH Posted 4/22/11
2011 Training & Exercise Second Quarter Update Posted 4/22/11
Weather Spotter Training Rescheduled to April 26 in Licking County Posted 4/11/11
Media Advisory: Periodic, Non-Wednesday Tests of Outdoor Warning Sirens Underway Posted 3/30/11
NBC4i.com: Programming Your Weather Radio Posted 3/25/11
Director's Agency Update to the Franklin County Executive Committee Posted 3/16/11
Severe Weather Spotter Trainings Scheduled Through March in Licking, Fairfield, Delaware Counties: Link to National Weather Service 2011 spotter training schedule Posted 3/15/11
NEWS RELEASE: Spring Severe Weather Awareness Week is March 20-26 Tornadoes, Thunderstorms, Floods and Sirens Are Subject of Activities This Month Posted 3/15/11
Weather Spotter Training March 30 in Delaware County Posted 3/11/11
NEWS RELEASE: Flood Safety Awareness Week is March 14-18 Clear Channel Outdoor Donates Billoboards Cautioning: 'Turn around, don't drown' Posted 3/10/11
FCEM&HS Report: March 2011 Newsletter Posted 3/9/11
Pannell Tapped for Naval Postgraduate School's Center for Homeland Defense and Security Posted 3/8/11
MEDIA ADVISORY: With Weather Spotter Training March 5, Citizens Will Help Safeguard Public Posted 3/4/11
MARK YOUR CALENDAR for Spring Severe Weather Awareness Activities:
- March 5, 2011, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. – NWS Weather Spotter Training Details here
- March 14 - 18, 2011 – National Flood Safety Awareness Week Details here
- March 20 - 26, 2011 – Ohio Spring Severe Weather Awareness Week Details here
- March 23, 2011, 9:50 a.m. – Ohio Statewide Tornado Drill Details here
To learn more or participate in Spring Severe Weather Awareness activities, link to these online resources:
MEMO from FCEM&HS: Join in the Statewide Tornado Drill March 23 Posted 2/16/11
NEWS RELEASE: Free Annual Weather-Spotter Training March 5 Will Help Safeguard Public Posted 2/16/11
NEWS RELEASE: Columbus City Schools Urges Parents and Students to Prepare for Cold Temperatures Posted 2/9/11
NEWS RELEASE: Red Cross emergency shelter remains open Thursday night Posted 2/3/11
NEWS RELEASE: Winter Weather Brings Increase in Injuries and Emergency Room Visits Posted 2/3/11
NEWS RELEASE: FEMA Tips to Ensure Safety When Using Generators During Power Outages Posted 2/2/11
NEWS RELEASE: No Test Today for Franklin County Outdoor Warning System Posted 2/2/11
NEWS RELEASE: Residents Invited to Warm Up in Recreation Centers Posted 2/2/11
NEWS RELEASE: Red Cross Opens Emergency Shelter Posted 2/2/11
City of Upper Arlington: February Ice Storm Fact Sheet Posted 2/2/11
NEWS RELEASE: Food Safety Important During Power Outages Posted 2/2/11
FACT SHEET: Safety Precautions for Power Outages Posted 2/1/11
Director's Agency Update to the Franklin County Executive Committee Posted 1/19/11
MEDIA ADVISORY : Periodic, Non-Wednesday Tests of Outdoor Warning Sirens Underway Posted 12/27/10
FACT SHEET: About the Outdoor Warning Siren Narrowbanding Project
State Fire Marshal Reminds Citizens of Holiday Season's Unique Fire Risks Posted 12/13/10
No Change for FCEM&HS Phone Number Posted 12/13/10
FCEM&HS Report - December 2010 Newsletter Posted 12/13/10
FCEM&HS Regional Training and Exercise Program in Development Posted 12/10/10
FCEM&HS Implementing Countywide Geographic Information System (GIS) Program Posted 12/10/10
Director's Remarks to the Franklin County Commissioners County Budget Hearing, November 23, 2010 Posted 11/24/10
Volunteer Reception Center (VRC) Training Opportunity December 7, 2010 Posted 11/23/10
Thanksgiving Fire Safety Tips from the Columbus Division of Fire Posted 11/23/10
Director's Agency Update to the Franklin County Executive Committee Posted 11/17/10
Don't Let Warm Weather Fool You - Winter is On Its Way Winter Safety Awareness Week is November 14-20 Posted 11/15/10
MORPC Unveils Evacuation Framework for Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Licking, Madison, Pickaway, and Union Counties on November 15, 2010 Posted 11/12/10
Mayor Coleman Proposes Additional Police and Fire Classes Posted 11/11/10
PUBLIC ASKED TO HELP SHAPE REVISIONS TO HAZARD MITIGATION PLAN Posted 11/10/10
FCEM&HS in the News: Storm Preps: Central Ohio is bracing for powerfful storms Posted 10/26/10
FCEM&HS in the News: Franklin Co. EMA Tracking the Storm Posted 10/26/10
FCEM&HS in the News: Extreme heat requires plan Posted 8/11/10
FCEM&HS in the News: Action plan prepares Ohio agencies for heat wave emergencies; The Franklin County Extreme Heat Plan, a 10-page tactical guide, will help agencies know what others are doing when the public most needs their help Posted 8/6/10
FCEM&HS in the News: Emergency Agencies Planning for Extreme Heat Posted 8/6/10
FCEM&HS in the News: Action plan prepares crews for heat wave; Each agency now knows what the others are doing Posted 8/6/10
PUBLIC ASKED TO COMMENT ON NEW COUNTY RISK ASSESSMENT From Tornadoes to Terrorism, County's First Updated Analysis in 14 Years Posted 5/25/10
Emergency Managers Help Local Somalis Prepare For Spring Severe Weather Posted 5/7/2010
Michael R. Pannell (right), director of Franklin County Emergency Management and Homeland Security (FCEM&HS), emphasizes a point about tornado safety at a community meeting May 6 with Somali residents of northeast Columbus. Dr. Mohamud Diriye (left) of the Somali Cultural and Research Center interpreted for Pannell. The meeting was held at Somali Women & Children’s Alliance, 2210 Morse Rd.
FCEM&HS in the News: LIST OF POTENTIAL THREATS UPDATED Franklin County will use it to focus disaster planning Posted 4/16/2010
Tell us about your participation in the Statewide Tornado Drill at http://www.franklincountyohio.gov/emahs/survey.htm.
FCEM&HS in the News: Only A Test: Tornado Sirens Sound During Statewide Drill Posted 3/24/2010
WITH UNIQUE TRAINING MARCH 20, CITIZENS WILL HELP SAFEGUARD PUBLIC
National Weather Service to Teach How to Spot Tornadoes, Other Severe Weather Posted 3/18/2010
FCEM&HS Report Spring Severe Weather Issue Posted 3/9/2010