Problems with Forms
If you are having problems with accessing more than one form or viewing the case search pages, please try the following:
- All forms are in a PDF file format. You will need Acrobat Reader in order to view and download these forms. If you do not have Acrobat loaded on your computer, download a free version of Acrobat Reader.
- If you already have Acrobat Reader, you may have an older version. Update your current version by clicking on the "Get Acrobat Reader" link above.
- In your Tools/Internet Options/Programs Tab, click on "Reset Web Settings" - if you still are experiencing trouble, then
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ from here download the latest version of Internet Explorer or if you are using Firefox, go to http://www.mozilla.com/ and download Firefox's latest version.
- If you still experience difficulties, e-mail for further help. Be ready to include what browser and version you are using as well as how much RAM your computer has.